I’m jumping on this Five on Friday bandwagon <– told ya I loved ‘em, and doing some of my current favorites.
1. FALL. Fall is pretty much here in Park City – weather and all – and to be honest, I’m pretty ready for everything that comes with fall. The only thing I could do without is the winter that comes after. That…I am not ready for just yet. I’ve already started decorating for fall around the house and with the weather allowing for no air conditioning/windows open…it’s certainly feeling fally! You know what else makes it pretty ‘fall’? The fact that people like Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts have already brought out their pumpkin spice coffees.
As a little fall bonus, running in fall weather is incredible.
2. My new Nikes I know you saw them in my last post…but I am obsessed.
3. LONG WEEKENDS!! I live and die by the saying ‘working for the weekend’ and then when you give me an extra day? I am one happy little girl! I plan to do a lot of running, mountain biking, hanging out outside, eating, ALL OF IT! So excited!
4. My friends and I have all booked our flights to Breckenridge in October for one of their bachelorette parties. They are all my favorites. This trip is going to be my favorite. I am just SO excited!!
5. Along with the cold weather, comes sweaters!! I am all stocked up for fall/winter with sweaters, but not just any sweaters – baggy and warm sweaters. It just makes getting dressed so easy. Knee boots, leggings, shirt, sweater. BOOM. Done. Dressed. Cute!